Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thinking of you...

Everybody is in a relationship/is in love. I’m just here like: "I like that brick. That's a nice brick.."


See laul, need sõnad..
Paar quote'i ka:
-Today i caught myself smiling for no reason... then i realized i was thinking about you.,.
-I want a relationship. A real, pure, loving, honest relationship. I'm not lonely or desperate, I'm just ready.
-I wish there were pills that would make me get over you or pills that would make you fall for me. Either would work.
-It all comes down to the last person you think about at night. The one who you truly care about.
-2009: I want a boyfriend this year 2010: I want a boyfriend this year 2011: I want a boyfriend this year 2012: I give up
-I'm not a morning person, but if I woke up every morning next to you, I would be.,.
-Life isn't about finding your "soul mate" its about finding the person who make you feel like you're not alone.
-Sometimes, all a girl wants is for you to fight for her. Make her believe that you want this relationship more than she does.
-"You two should go out", "Nah!" (I wish)
-"Sometimes", said Pooh.. "The smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
-The shortest word i know is "I", the sweetest word I know is "LOVE", and the person I never forget is "YOU".

No comments:

Post a Comment