Saturday, April 7, 2012

smile :)

  • Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Be yourself like no one's judging.
  • Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you're sad.
  • I am not a morning person. Do not pull the covers off me. I WILL KILL YOU.
  • Sometimes there are things in life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we need...
  • True love stories should never have a happy ending, because true love stories never end.
  • The awkward moment when you remember something but you don’t know if it is real or if you dreamed it
  • No matter what, you always deserve to smile. Don’t let anyone ever take that away from you.
  • You're my nemo. If you get lost in the great big ocean, I'll find you.
  • Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it.
  • That sad moment when you find an old conversation between you and someone you don't talk to anymore.
  • You made your choice and it wasn't me. So if one day you try to come back and the choice is mine, just so you know, it won't be you.! :)
  • I hate that fact that the person I'm missing right now probably isn't thinking about me.
  • To be beautiful means to be yourself. You dont need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
  • I'm not an alcoholic, I only drink two times a year. On my birthday, and when it's not my birthday.
  • "So how far have you gone with a guy?" "....Well there was this one time..we made eye contact. It was awesome."
  • If you "like" someone for over 4 months, you are considered to be in LOVE!
  • When a guy can handle your flaws, love you on your moody days, and say you're beautiful in your sweatpants & PJs, he's worth loving.! <33
  • Honestly, I'd rather lay in bed and watch movies with you all day than go out.
  • "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe
  • Love is not what the mind thinks, but what the heart feels.
  • Reasons why I'm fat 1) I eat a lot when get bored 2) I'm bored all the time.
  • Should I hate you because you hurt me? Or should I love you because you made me feel special? :|
  • Sometimes words aren't enough to make someone feel that u care. It needs a little effort to convince them that u really care.
  • Sometimes, when you give up on someone, it’s not because you don’t care anymore. It's because you realize that they don’t.
  • I am who I am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not perfect. I run into things, I trip, I spill food, I say stupid things. But thats just me! ♥
  • 'iloveyou; I wrote it with no spaces so there's no room for anyone else.
  • I love people who can make me laugh, even when I don't want to smile.
  • I'm NOBODYS second choice, you either choose me OR you lose me.
  • Laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason..,..
  • Fall in love when you're ready, not when you're lonely.
  • Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs, while every guy wants all the girls to meet his one need.
  • When a girl tells you about her problems it does not mean that she's complaining. She trusts you.,.!
  • We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
  • You're beautiful. Wouldn't you rather wait for one amazing guy to notice that, rather than a bunch of stupid ones?
  • I thought you were different. But hey, it's not the first time I'm wrong.
  • I will always have this impossible little hope that you'll suddenly wake up one day and realize we're meant to be together.
  • He's cute. He's tall. He's got gorgeous eyes & a stunning smile. I didn't say a name, but he popped into your head. Didn't he? ;)
  • Everything happens for a reason. But we just have to believe that it's for the best even if it doesn't always seem that way.
  • My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about mine.
  • Just because one person doesn’t seem to care for you, doesn’t mean you should forget about everyone else who does.
  • Love like you're 81, fuck like you're 18.
  • I wonder what the person I'm going to marry is doing right now.
  • I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts...
  • Just because you’re not in a relationship, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be happy being single. Sometimes, Independence is a good thing.
  • A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment